Our Facebook Page Posts
Lovely first week back, was lovely to see everyone after the 6 week break. Hopefully see a few more next week, ready for some amazing nights we have planned. … See MoreSee Less
2 weeks ago
2 months ago
Last month our Explorer Scouts went to Gilwell 24. They took part in 24 hours of non-stop fun, challenge and numerous activities – from water slides to roller coasters and crate stacking to an attempt at the world’s largest Macarena. There was even a practice police riot! Here are our video highlights from the event for 2016. … See MoreSee Less
24 hour of activities at Gilwell Park for our Explorer Section.
2 months ago
First race about to start at the Suburban Club! All family welcome to come support the Scout Group at our AGM. Great food available. … See MoreSee Less
2 months ago
It’s coming up to 6am and there are people literally sleeping everywhere kids asleep in the car park and in the square and leaders asleep on the floor in the lid there is currently only 6 of us left standing what a night it has been 3 hours to go Zumba coming up lets do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! … See MoreSee Less
3 months ago
No upcoming events
Our Beavers, Cubs and Scouts meet on Wednesday evenings during school term time in St. Luke’s Church Hall, City Way, Rochester: Google Map
You can find further information, times and contact details on our leaflets:
- Beavers (for boys and girls aged 5¾ – 8)
- Cubs (for boys and girls aged 8 – 10½)
- Scouts (for boys and girls aged 10½ – 14)
Our Beavers, Cubs and Scouts do occasionally meet away from the hall. Feel free to give ‘Sherbet’, ‘Akela’ or Sammy a ring to check we’ll be at the hall, or if you have further questions about joining.
If we’re too far away for you, please enter your postcode here to find your nearest Scout Group: Scouts.org.uk
Thank you for your message, we will be in touch very shortly.Kind Regards,21st Medway Scout Group
Sorry, there has been a problem and your message was not sent.
If this information doesn’t answer your query, please use the form below to send us a message.
- Staffordshire Cubs @StaffsCubs September 26, 2016Fab to hear a @MoorlandsScouts Cub saying what a fantastic time he had to @achrisevans on @BBCRadio2 ?#iscout… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…
- Abdulmukith Ahmed @abdulmukith September 26, 2016Hi @UKScouting is there any discounts for scout to go and see the @BearGrylls live shows in October?
- CharisColeman @CharisColeman1 September 26, 2016@UKScouting @BearGrylls @saramarsaybrook would love this. Not long till Bear is in Leeds…
- Miss Dee @Miss_Haped September 26, 2016@AGGSchool @UKScouting @Sapphirediff @GMWScouts
- Wayne Grocott @Jonah182 September 26, 2016RT @jacksadventure2: Exhausted after Survival camp at the weekend in Holmesfield @UKScouting @scouts https://t.co/R057UtcUGV
- Jack Crolla @jacksadventure2 September 26, 2016Exhausted after Survival camp at the weekend in Holmesfield @UKScouting @scouts https://t.co/R057UtcUGV
- AGGS @AGGSchool September 26, 2016#welldone to all but especially Y8 #altygirls Beth & Kitty on being part of the #winning team in the @UKScouting… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…
- Simon Carter @Scoutsscarter September 26, 2016RT @ThompsonChristy: Eldest daughter has had a fab day today at @WarwickCastle #cubs100 event @UKScouting #cubscouts
- Safety warning: aerosol gas stoves September 15, 2016Aerosol camping stoves are cheap and popular with all sorts of campers. However, The Scout Association has recently been made aware of several reports of the aerosols in these stoves exploding.
- Welcome to Stephen Donaldson, new Chief Commissioner for Northern Ireland July 13, 2016As of 1 September this year, we?re delighted to announce that Stephen Donaldson has been appointed as Chief Commissioner for Northern Ireland!
- Highlights of the 2016 POR update March 18, 2016Scouting’s Policy Organisation and Rules (POR) provides support and guidance to help us all run Scouting. Following reviews and consultations with the movement, adjustments are made over time and we have pulled together 8 of the biggest changes in this year’s POR review.
- Gilwell Park Muslim Prayer Area opens November 19, 2015A Muslim place of worship and educational centre has been opened at Gilwell Park. The new facility provides a place for Muslim Scouts to pray and all Scouts to develop their understanding of Islam.
- News | Jack Maxton appointed International Commissioner November 13, 2015We are delighted to announce that Jack Maxton has been appointed as International Commissioner with immediate effect.
- Obituary | Chief Scout Major-General Michael John Hatley Walsh October 14, 2015Chief Scout Major-General Michael John Hatley Walsh, CB CBE DSO DL: 10 June 1927-13 October 2015.
- What you might have missed at Reunion 2015 September 10, 2015The 89th Reunion event at Gilwell Park is a Scouting weekend just for volunteers to catch up with friends, learn new skills and recharge the batteries at the end of summer.
- Mobile Display Unit for sale September 1, 2015After many successful years of covering the length and breadth of the UK, The Scout Association have decided to offer the Module Display Unit (MDU) up for sale